Serve and Protect is a free employee benefit which is available to Ministry of Defence Police and their family members. With over 37,000 members they are here to help you save, but also there if you need to borrow with repayments straight from your pay.
Here to help you save. There if you need to borrow.
- In the last financial year they paid a 1.2% return on their easy access Regular Saver.
- Loans of up to £25,000 – with repayments straight from your pay.
- Free life cover on savings and loans up to the value of £25,000.*
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, they are owned by and run for our members – offering an ethical alternative to other financial providers.
- Join today for free
- Save a minimum of £10 per month (maximum £1,000 per month)
- Change the amount you save at anytime
- Repayments straight from your pay
- Withdraw at any time – online or via our mobile app
- 1.2% dividend paid on Regular Saver (Financial year 2019-20)
- Life cover on savings up to the value of £25,000 at no extra cost*
- Junior Accounts available
- Affordable loans of up to £25,000
- Repayments straight from your salary
- No early repayment penalties
- Interest calculated on the reducing balance
- Life cover on loans up to the value of £25,000 at no extra cost*
You can join today or learn more at: www.serveandprotectcu.co.uk
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
Serve and Protect Credit Union launch limited-time Fixed Saver account, offering a guaranteed return of 5% AER
Are you looking to earn a guaranteed return on your savings? Serve and Protect Credit Union have launched their latest fixed-rate savings account.
Serve and Protect Credit Union (formerly Police Credit Union) are a not-for-profit organisation designed to help people in the police, prison, military, fire, and health services save money for their financial future.
Their Fixed Saver account allows you to deposit from £1,000 up to £10,000, with a guaranteed return of 5% AER over a term of 12 months.
Your savings with Serve and Protect Credit Union are also protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, covering you up to £85,000.*
By opening a Fixed Saver, you not only earn a competitive return on your savings, but you also play a vital role in providing affordable loans to those who serve and protect the nation.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive offer!
It’s available on a first-come-first-served basis, so act fast. The product is available throughout January and just requires you to complete a simple application online.
Please Note: If you are not already a member of Serve and Protect, you can still apply, but you will have to do so by the 26th of January 2024.
To apply or learn more about the Fixed Saver, visit: